Our Chiropractic Technique in Brooklyn
At Compassion Chiropractic Office we utilize 4 advanced chiropractic techniques to treat the root cause of your health concerns. Based on your Report of Findings, Dr. Li will be able to administer very specific and effective chiropractic adjustments to gently align the spine and remove the interference.
There are NO POPPING, NO CRACKING, and NO TWISTING of the spine. These gentle, effective techniques allow the doctor to adjust people of all ages and frames. We have seen amazing results for many difficult cases such as Meniere’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, Vertigo, Tinnitus, Insomnia, Migraine Headaches, Sciatica, TMJ, Allergies, Lupus, Post Concussion Syndrome, Autism, ADHD and many others.
Torque Release Technique (TRT)
Dr. Li has Advanced Proficiency Certification in Torque Release Technique. TRT has been proven through research to be one of the most accurate, scientific chiropractic techniques in the world.
Why is this technique so great?
Torque Release Technique ( TRT ) has been proved through years of research to give better and faster results. In fact, it is the only chiropractic technique that was developed out of randomized clinical trials.
Is it safe?
Yes, it is very safe! There are NO twisting, popping or cracking. Doctors are able to custom tailor the perfect amount of force for each adjustment every time. It’s completely safe for anyone from newborns to senior citizens alike!
What is the tool you are using?
The instrument we use is called an INTEGRATOR™, and it is an FDA approved chiropractic device developed out of randomized clinical trials. It can release the perfect amount of force every time at a speed of 1/10,000th of a second. Here are the 10 advantages of using an Integrator.
- PRECISE: When using an Integrator™ you can pinpoint the exact area on the spine that requires adjustments of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
- SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed, and thrust provided by the Integrator™ have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. This is a breakthrough from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
- GENTLE: An Integrator™ adjustment can be delivered to the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with a perfectly controlled amount of force, whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hands to sufficiently open the spinal joints in order to activate a cavitation response.
- FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment whilst being so gentle.
- RECOIL: Another secret ingredient built into the Integrator™ is the recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
- TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator™ maximizes the effectiveness of the human body.
- EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator™ adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
- RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator™ delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted through each and every adjustment.
- CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator™ are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
- RECOGNIZED: The Integrator™ holds several patents and is a legally marketed device for the adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation - only available to licensed Doctors of Chiropractic.
Blair Upper Cervical Technique
Dr. Li is the only Blair Upper Cervical doctor in New York City. Blair Upper Cervical is a specialized chiropractic technique that focuses on the upper neck and how it impacts the brainstem and central nervous system. the Blair Technique is very precise and gentle.
Why is Blair Upper Cervical Chiropractic so Important?
Blair Upper Cervical Chiropractic care is one of the most powerful forms of healthcare in the world. Arguably, it is also the most precise and patient-centred form of care because everything that Blair doctors do is custom-tailored for each patient.
The focus of upper cervical care is on the top three vertebrae in the neck - C1, C2 and C3 - and their relationship with the brainstem, which is the master control centre of the nervous system and whole body. Every year, thousands of people suffering a wide array of medical conditions seek the help of Blair Upper Cervical doctors. What is most amazing is that these people, most of whom have been to dozens of medical doctors, medical specialists, natural health practitioners and even other chiropractors over the years - spending thousands of dollars without results - finally discover the relief, for which they’ve long been searching. Give us a call today to find out how Blair Upper Cervical can help you and your families!
3 Simple Steps To A Healthier You:
Precise Diagnosis: We begin by targeting any spinal misalignments through a series of advanced diagnostic tools.
- Thermography uses advanced non-radiation whole body spinal nerve scanning methods to assess your entire spine and nervous system in order to find miscommunications between your brain and body.
- Postural X-ray using our state-of-the-art digital x-ray system and unique analysis method, the doctor will be able to accurately pinpoint many spinal-related diseases. Including scoliosis, disc herniation, joint degeneration, bone fracture, tumors, and many other spinal changes.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography ( CBCT ) is a cutting-edge structural imaging modality that uses a 3D process that allows the doctor to visualize highly detailed and accurate cervical spine scans.
Gentle Correction: Without any cracking, twisting, or popping of the neck, we gently correct and realign the upper cervical spine.
Healing & Maintenance: We do not treat the symptoms. We work with the body so it can heal itself and perform at its optimal level.
Chiropractic BioPhysics Technique (CBP)
Dr. Li is certified in Chiropractic BioPhysics (CBP). Chiropractic BioPhysics is one of the most evidence research-based and science-based chiropractic techniques of the 21st century. Its primary focuses on structural rehabilitation of the spine, such as scoliosis. Dowager's hump (kyphosis), and other structural abnormality.
The uniqueness of CBP® treatment is in the structural rehabilitation of the spine and posture.
CBP is all about creating long term relief. Chiropractic can do so much more than short term pain relief. The technique combines traction with the chiropractic adjustment, custom-tailored Mirror-Image exercises, and stretching. These therapies are made just for you, based off of the unique shape of your spine!
There are over 200 published studies focused on various aspects of the CBP technique from randomized-control trials, to x-ray analysis reliability studies, case reports, and literature reviews.
Dr. Li is certified in Webster Technique. this technique focuses on established pelvic balance and alignment during pregnancy.
Chiropractic care in pregnancy is vital to the normal physiological function of both the mother and baby throughout pregnancy and birth.
The Webster Technique is a specific chiropractic sacral analysis and diversified adjustment. The goal of the adjustment is to reduce the effects of sacral subluxation/SI joint dysfunction.
Sacral subluxation may contribute to difficult labor for the mother (i.e., dystocia), caused by inadequate uterine function, pelvic contraction, and baby mal-presentation. Correction of sacral subluxation may have a positive effect on all of these causes of dystocia.
Potential benefits of chiropractic care during pregnancy include:
- Maintaining a healthier pregnancy
- Relieve back pain and neck pain
- Relieve physical, emotional and mental stress
- Shorter labor and safer delivery
- Reduce the risk of a breech presentation
- Improve sleep quality
1:00pm - 6:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
1:00pm - 6:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
7:00am - 12:00pm